Healthcare Education is an organization with their headquarters located in St. Louis, Missouri. Healthcare Education, (HCE) was established in 2009 with a vision of implementing medical courses that demand high quality patient care and safety. We commit to high standards and ensure our rewarding of certificates of completion will support the network of healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.
The health career field continues to be one of the fastest growing industries in the workforce, demanding an ever increasing number of professionally trained, career oriented individuals. The increasing demand for skilled allied healthcare workers necessitated the development of an agency dedicated to quality assurance in credentialing.
HCE’s certificate of completion assures the healthcare community that proper care and high quality performance will be conducted by our graduates as expected from healthcare professionals. We prepare our students for examinations through the nationally recognized certifying associations of:
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA), which is endorsed and approved by a wide range of health care organizations including colleges, vocational schools, hospitals, state agencies, state health departments and the Department of Education through which Healthcare Education graduates of the Phlebotomy program will receive their national certification from upon completion of the related national certification exams. The U.S. Department of Military and Veteran’s Affairs also recognizes and sponsors NHA certifications and exams. Since 1989 NHA national certification exams have been offered in all fifty states. More than 150,000 national certifications have been issued throughout the country, making NHA the largest healthcare certification agency.
- Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators (MANHA), through which Healthcare Education graduates of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will receive their certifications, issued by MANHA upon successful completion of the related state certification exams.
Healthcare Education strives on a continuing basis to:
- Ensure a high level of performance among healthcare professionals by offering quality allied health programs of instruction;
- Develop comprehensive frameworks and skill standards for coordinating various health care positions;
- Maintain industry confidence by providing high-quality per-certification courses that will enhance the medical profession; and
- Strengthen educational requirements.
Phone: 314-653-8863 Fax: 314-653-1080